Food for thought
The problem is trying to figure out how to control
the damage that's been done, or that's been done to us.
Sometimes we think we can fix the damage,
and sometimes the damage is something we can't see.
the damage that's been done, or that's been done to us.
Sometimes we think we can fix the damage,
and sometimes the damage is something we can't see.

2 Comments:
I'll die if I get retained too!! Anastasia is my favourite disney showww hahaha! Anyway, I have a joke to share with you too!
Theres a char siew bao and a man tou. Why when you hit both of them only the char siew bao will say ouch?
Cause the man tou has to filling(feeling) HAHA, I almost died when my friend told me that!!
oh shit, haha. TYPO! its cause the man tou has NO feeling!!
Post a Comment
<< Home